I didn't get anything for Mother's Day!

I know, it's not until Sunday but I wanted to be the first of the million posts like this.

Just kidding, I got to be a mom on Mother's Day...Litterally, My Dd was born 4 years ago on Mother's Day so I am having her birthday party on Sunday and inviting all the family for smoked pulled pork, baked beans, corn bake, rolls.
I get to have my family together for a wonderful day.
Now the question (cause the haters will be out in force): Will you be on CM on Sunday to answer all the posts about not getting anything?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:45 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• Nope! I will be spending the morning with my DD and SO and then going to work for the evening.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:47 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I read through your post quickly and read "inviting all the family to smoke pot"!!!! Haha.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on May. 2, 2011

• No, I don't really worry about getting anything, my kids are 3 and 5 and they can't do it. My husband and I are not really into gifts. I might get flowers for the yard though, I hope it warms up enough to start planting
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:52 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i'm spending the day with my kids, my mother has to work but i will go see her when she gets home...it's also my birthday :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:57 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Is it this sunday? Well I think the greatest gift I could get is if this baby would come out of me on Saturday or Sunday :). That would be a perfect mothers day gift, but if not then I will be spending Sunday enjoying my two little ones. We dont normally do much for mothers day or fathers day. So I wont be expecting anything from my husband, not to mention he is out at work all week this week, and wont be home till late Sunday night, but it will just be nice to have him home again! Its nice to feel apreciated with a gift or something, but my husband is one of those that hates commercial holidays. But he does like to surprise me random times of the year to show me he loves and apreciates me, and will make sure my kids at least acknowledge me for mothers day (they are still very young) I wont be on here complaining I didnt get anything. Im thankful for what I already have ;)
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I am a mother everyday and I don't need one day out of the year to acknowledge it... That day doesn't make me love my kids any more than I already do. The best gifts I get are all emotional, the I love you's, and the hugs and kisses...I think that Mother's Day is just like Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day, just another day for businesses to make money.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 12:05 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I won't be getting anything either my husband already told me that he can't afford anything so it will be just like any other day for me
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:18 AM on May. 3, 2011