HELP!!!!!!!!! 3 Pregnancy and so many problems!!!!! adult content

I am 16 weeks pregnant. since about 12 weeks i have had BAD cramping and at 14 weeks i started bleeding it comes and goes i havent had any bleeding in a few days but i am still in so much pain. the drs checked out the bay and said he is doing great. the er said the placenta was seperated a bit and the dr said there was bleeding around the placenta. well this morning and a bit last night i have had this really gross looking stuff like some one blew their nose in my panties it is long and white and stringy this morning it was tinged with a little pink i dont know what else to do i dont go back to the dr til the 10th to check on the bleeding i have already been taking it easy and other than complete bedrest i dont think there is anything else for me to do.
have any of you guys had this problem my other two were completely healthy pregnancies i am so stressed out i dont know what to do.

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 11:47 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• HI, I had placenta previa, and I want you to call your doctor,,bedrest is about the only thing you can do, but they need to make sure your mucous plug is still intact,,good luck momma, I will say my prayers for you.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:51 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I can't Give you a good answer to This.. B/c I dont know ! But I hope You get many Great Answers that Relieve Your Worry A little
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:53 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't outside of I think you should bug the hell out of your dr. I wish you luck and you will br in my prayers.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 11:54 AM on May. 2, 2011

• thanks i called the dr and they had me on hold for about a minute before they told me they wanted me to come in i have an appointment at 2:30 .
    they took my blood at the er on easter sunday and again at the dr on tuesday and they never gave me the results so i guess they saw something that is enough to finally cause them concern i am scared to death but they keep saying that it is nothing to worry about. i am going to my dr and if they dont give me the answers i want and if they try to brush it off again i am going to the er in winchester va. i live in the panhandle of wv so i am close to it and it is one of the top 10 hospitals in the US so i will feel alot better and i am sure they wont brush me off.
    brittanybell

Comment by brittanybell (original poster) at 1:07 PM on May. 2, 2011