Should they release pictures?

You know they have them. I don't think they will since they shot him in the head but it could have been a very clean kill. I can see them not showing the dude with half his face blown off but if ti was clean and not too gross, why not? Do you think they should release pictures?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 11:52 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No, you can photo shop anything. They got a DNA test awfully fast, don't you think? When DNA tests take 3-5 days, his was within HOURS??
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:55 AM on May. 2, 2011

• No. I will lose faith in humanity if they do.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:56 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Probably should, for us skeptics. Do I want to see them, not really, but they should at least give people the opportunity to see them if they would like.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:57 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I thought it was sick when they released pictures of Saddam Hussein after he was dead. I will feel the same if they do it with Bin Laden.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:58 AM on May. 2, 2011

• They have released pictures previously when they felt the need to prove their take-downs to the skeptics. Case in point - Saddam's sons.

They may. Should they? I don't know. I have mixed feelings. I certainly don't need to see it and I think the line of reasoning many area already expressing just goes to show it won't matter what they do - someone is always going to find the grassy knoll so to speak. ;)
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 11:58 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Al-Qaeda released a video of them sawing off an American reporter's head. Therefore, yes, I believed pictures should be released. Those who don't want to see, don't look at the pictures. They can post a warning message or something beforehand.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:59 AM on May. 2, 2011

• true, but there are people who are so deeply affected by the 9/11 attacks, that might not feel closure until they actually see the evidence. personally, i am satisfied with DNA confirmation. but i feel the pictures should be released for anyone who needs or wants to view them. he deserves no dignities.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• BBC has footage of a room and a bed with what appears to be blood all over the floor.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• So they can show video of Hussain's hanging but not even a picture of this...? (which yes, pictures can be photo shopped but still it's the purpose). If he really was killed, does no one else find it odd that it was close to election time while Obama's presidency is in trouble and ratings are falling? hm.
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• they announced today that they might...I don't see anything wrong with it...especially for the families that want closure...and the DNA test came back quickly, yes...but don't you think the Government has a little bit different way of doing things?? they can pretty much get whatever they want when they want it....I can't believe people are going to question this...maybe Trump will demand a death certificate. lol!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:04 PM on May. 2, 2011