Are you still attracted to your husband?

My husband and I have been married almost 8 years and I am still very attacted to him. Not just physically either, everything about him. I love his body, personality and most of all I love that I know how much he loves me.

buzymamaof3

Asked by buzymamaof3 at 11:59 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, married 13 yrs.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:59 AM on May. 2, 2011

• of course
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• More so today than when we were first married.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 12:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• definatly
    lotsolove86

Answer by lotsolove86 at 12:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• very much so, my husband is a very good looking man, and seems to be one of those that just gets better looking as he gets older. And watching him be a great husband and dad just makes him that much more sexy!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Even after 15+ years with my hubby I'm still as turned on at the sight of his as I was back when we were dating.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Absolutely.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:06 PM on May. 2, 2011

• awww <3 On August 3rd. I will be married for 6 years. I lived with him for a year before that and dated him for a year prior to that. I am still so much in love with my Husband and very attracted to him. I love everything, well most everything, about him and he is my best friend. :D
    punkypreggo

Answer by punkypreggo at 12:07 PM on May. 2, 2011

• OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Our 6 yr annivursary is coming up in 5 days but we have been togeather almost 8 yrs. I fell in love with him once I realized I never wanted him to leave my side and were still like that. I just put a post up last night asking if any one else is as touchy feely as we are as a married couple. We definatly are still in love and extremely attracted to eachother, thats how it should be :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:07 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Very much so! We've been living together 7 years, married 5 of them, and when he walks in the door I still get that flutter in my belly like some school girl!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 PM on May. 2, 2011