Working mamas

If you pack your lunch, what do you typically pack? I'm SO sick of sandwiches or those stupid little Lean Cuisines that are gone in 2 bites. I bring leftovers when I can, but is there anything you bring in and actually look forward to eating?

SleepyCupcake

Asked by SleepyCupcake at 12:09 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hmmm. Nope. Not yet..lol!~ I end up bringing the same things too.. I did for a little while bring stuff for Tacos.. premade meat and just brought the tortillas and cheese and lettuce etc.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I like leftovers usually. You can try to plan for leftovers by being sure to make extra.

I like salads too.

I like to mix up my sandwiches and have a flour tortilla roll up or eat it on crackers.

chicken salad on crackers is good.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Honestly, I love my soup in a cup, or stews with lots of veges, I so look forward to it.

:)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:13 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Usually if I don't pack food I order food from by my job, but if I cook I usually make foods I like so I look forward to eating it like chicken rice and beans, or meatloaf mashed potatoes and veggies, chicken salad, macaroni salad, fettucine alfredo, stuff like that
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 12:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Money for an occasional trip to Wendy's. I'm in the lunch rut too. Sandwiches are boring, salads don't fill me up, hubby eats too much at dinner, so I don't have leftovers very often.....aarrrghhh!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• ham and cheese roll-ups; turkey and cheese roll-up; veggies and dip; yogurt; chicken salad sandwiches or chicken salad with fruit; egg salad sandwich with fruit; potato salad; macaroni salad; taco salad; tuna salad with fruit; meatloaf sandwiches; homemade chips and dip; fruit and fruit dip
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Oohh maxsmom, that's a good idea. I just HATE packing a lunch the night before and then getting to work and thinking, OMG Chinese sounds sooo much better than this. And then I end up spending more money instead of saving it. Damn me.
    SleepyCupcake

Comment by SleepyCupcake (original poster) at 12:20 PM on May. 2, 2011