Working mamas

If you pack your lunch, what do you typically pack? I'm SO sick of sandwiches or those stupid little Lean Cuisines that are gone in 2 bites. I bring leftovers when I can, but is there anything you bring in and actually look forward to eating?

Asked by SleepyCupcake at 12:09 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hmmm. Nope. Not!~ I end up bringing the same things too.. I did for a little while bring stuff for Tacos.. premade meat and just brought the tortillas and cheese and lettuce etc.

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I like leftovers usually. You can try to plan for leftovers by being sure to make extra.

I like salads too.

I like to mix up my sandwiches and have a flour tortilla roll up or eat it on crackers.

chicken salad on crackers is good.

Answer by ria7 at 12:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Honestly, I love my soup in a cup, or stews with lots of veges, I so look forward to it.

Answer by KFree907 at 12:13 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Usually if I don't pack food I order food from by my job, but if I cook I usually make foods I like so I look forward to eating it like chicken rice and beans, or meatloaf mashed potatoes and veggies, chicken salad, macaroni salad, fettucine alfredo, stuff like that

Answer by toybar02 at 12:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Money for an occasional trip to Wendy's. I'm in the lunch rut too. Sandwiches are boring, salads don't fill me up, hubby eats too much at dinner, so I don't have leftovers very often.....aarrrghhh!

Answer by hootie826 at 12:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• ham and cheese roll-ups; turkey and cheese roll-up; veggies and dip; yogurt; chicken salad sandwiches or chicken salad with fruit; egg salad sandwich with fruit; potato salad; macaroni salad; taco salad; tuna salad with fruit; meatloaf sandwiches; homemade chips and dip; fruit and fruit dip

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Oohh maxsmom, that's a good idea. I just HATE packing a lunch the night before and then getting to work and thinking, OMG Chinese sounds sooo much better than this. And then I end up spending more money instead of saving it. Damn me.

Comment by SleepyCupcake (original poster) at 12:20 PM on May. 2, 2011