Has anyone?

Has anyone went to find out the sex of there child and the cord be in the way but the doctor still tells you that there's a 85% chance that it could be a girl? I mean how can she say there's that much of a chance when the cord is in the way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• cause they are used to doing this kind of thing thats what they went to school for so they know how to tell whats what =)
    Anonymous

• So your telling me they can tell whats there even tho there's something in the way?
    Anonymous

• Maybe they are looking at something other than genitals, maybe there is some other indicator in the anatomy of an unborn baby? I don't really know. Weird.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It's never 100% and if the tech tells you they know for sure they are full of it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My babys cord was in the way but the sonographer waited and waited and pushed him around so he opened his legs more and the cord moved.

But ya it is not 100% it is more of an educated guess....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2008