Belly ache @ 34 weeks (TMI, sort of?), UPdate adult content

My stomach is hurting this morning , im not sure why.

I used the bathroom once, it wasnt like runny but it was sort of loose.....

what do you think it is?

update!

So ive still had loose stools today several times. I took a shower and tried to lay down ,because as the afternoon wore on I started to feel worse. I felt really nasueas. I tried to call the doctors office (nurses line) and they would never answer, i guess they must have been busy. My stomach is still hurting, and i cramped for a little while, but it didnt last long at all. I only got 2 really really intense painful cramps.

Do you think ive caught a virus?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 12:15 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could have diahrea. I was 37 weeks and had horrible pains in my stomach. They felt like contractions, but they were comingevery couple of minutes. It turned out to be part of a stomach virus my kids had the week before. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids. And if you get worried, call your doctor.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• does it feel like cramps? Do you feel sick to your stomach? I would keep an eye out and if it is coming in waves,,,call you doctor!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:34 PM on May. 2, 2011

• not really cramps, my stomach is sore, i do feel a little sick to my stomach.
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have felt this way for weeks. In the beginning i thought maybe labor was soon...... still constantly nauseous and loose stool but no labor :(. Hopefully it was something you ate of a little bug
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 4:14 PM on May. 2, 2011