Have you had an iud and have had issues after removal? adult content

I had my iud removed last april and have been ttc ever since. My cycles are all over the place, and DH's urologist said there may be problems with my tubes. So I have to go for an ultrasound...but here's another issue.

I had to check and make sure the string was still there for the IUD. I had no problem feeling the cervix for it. Now that it's been removed I can't feel the cervix anymore. It's like there is this long hard tube down the back with no end that I can feel no matter if I'm standing, sitting, or laying down. Has anyone else had this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I went off my IUD and went on the pill for a few months to get my period on track. DD was born a bit over a year and a half later
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:24 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I had the Mirena IUD for 2 1/2 years. I had it taken out in June/July of 2010. I became pregnant in January. There were no complications for me after the IUD was removed, although it punctured my uterine wall the week before it was taken out. I haven't heard of your problem before, so I'd stick with your doctor as much as possible.
    LadyLuzier

Answer by LadyLuzier at 12:34 PM on May. 2, 2011