Now i know how it feels.

now i feel sorry for those husbands who have to sleep on the couch when a fight happens. lol. ive been sleeping on the couch since thursday so i could be closer to my sons room to hear him and check on him. and let me tell u it is starting to take a toll on my poor pregnant body.

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 12:30 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I'm sorry. I'd hate to be sleeping on my couch even now when I'm not pregnant. I hope things get back to normal soon.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• ohhhh my i hope you are able to get back to your bedroom soon..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:46 PM on May. 2, 2011

• my husband likes the couch he says it comfortable lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Oh wow I can imagine how uncomfortable that is, I hope you get back to your bed soon and better sleep , is it possible your son can sleep in your bed with you so you can hear him and won't have to sleep on the couch
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:32 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Wow, my couch was so comfortable that it was an awesome place to sleep! You should get the baby monitor so you can sleep in your own bed and still hear what's going on in your childs room.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:47 AM on May. 3, 2011