What movie were you absolutely scared of as a kid?

I didn't think I would ever get over how scary I thought Chuckie was. I also was scared of Jaws. I will never go into the ocean.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 12:30 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• The clown one!! OMG yikes!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:31 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't even remember the name of it...it was about little barbie sized pygmies .......scampering up and down people with knives and chopping them ups..............ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:32 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Pet Semetary and Silence of the Lambs
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Not a one...LOL I LOVED them as a SMALL kid. My son is exactly the same.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• nightmare on elm street... i still can't watch those movies without freaking out there was a tree by my bedroom window and it would scratch it sometimes and my sister said it was freddy lol my daddy cut the tree down
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:34 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I was, and still am, TERRIFIED of the Exorcist.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:35 PM on May. 2, 2011

• The banshee in the movie Darby O'Gill & the Little People absolutely freaked me out when I was about 6. My dad says that my fingernail marks stayed in his arm for days afterward!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:40 PM on May. 2, 2011

• The Hand 1981 I think, I was 5 and it scared the heck out of me.. I watched The Exorcist, nightmare on elm street etc and they didn't bother me at all..

Glad you reminded me of it, just ordered the hand on netflix, gotta see what I was so scared of LOL... Haven't seen it since it came out at the drive thru :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• The remake of "The Thing" Up in the artic some alien thing is killing and impersonating animals, people..... Im STILL scared of that damn movie!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:52 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Dahis.... Thats the "Trilogy of Terror" movie from the 70's. It was a doll who's cursed waist chain fell off and it came to life and killed the woman. That was pretty scary to!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:54 PM on May. 2, 2011