What is yours?

what is your favorite childhood memory?
mine would be crawling onto my dad's lap just to give him butterfly kisses and he would try to get away because it tickled

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 12:31 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• awwwwww,

Mine would be having my family together, my parents died RIP and my brothers are always busy, and doing there own thing, so I dont' see anyone.... :( Except on holidays....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:32 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My grandmother picking me up from nursery school and us going to her house and making lunch together (her tunafish salad ROCKED), she would share (I did not become addicted from it or any other side effects) a cup of coffee with me, then my grandfather would come home and we would faithfully watch "Wild Kingdom"........I miss them both terribly and was so happy my son got to enjoy my parents at an early age to gather fond memories...........
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My mom and dad reading to me when I was little. I loved it when they would make funny voices. I'm trying to do the same for my DD now.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:53 PM on May. 2, 2011

• whenever it was time for summer vacation being with my grandparents..my grandpa was a semi driver and he would come and pick me up and away we would go to a peaceful place where i felt so happy and safe and loved i still love going to their home..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Being with my family mainly my grandparents, I miss my grandpa, but still have my gram.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 7:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i would say riding my bike in the summer time! i miss being a kid sometimes
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:51 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I loved playing with my brothers and sisters since it was mostly us together but things changed once we got older, I wish things could go back to how they were
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Having a huge Thanksgiving meal where everyone brings their own baked dishes to add to the banquet. Sitting around laughing and reminiscing over child hood pranks and laughing til the wee hours of the night. I do miss that.

Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:46 AM on May. 3, 2011