Do you ever feel like you have to type things exactly to suit everyones point of view...

because if you slip and use one word that doesn't suit someone, they give you a lecture instead of an answer? WTF? There always seems to be one woman that takes it to another level... jeez um

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on May. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• OP I totally know what your saying, it's very stupid how a few words can change yow they answer someone gives you. I absolutley hate when they assume your whole life from one question. I also hate when they don't answer your questionabns instead give you a lecture, so dumb. The other day I asked a question and wrote "thru" instead of "threw" and I got a nasty post. They did t answer my question just rude response given, smh soo annoying.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 10:38 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I use too, but you know what...

Now I don't give a hoot(Fu>>)!!!! LOL< Forget you and remember me....

I am trying be funny.... Normally I don't curse I was told it was not lady like but sometimes you have to let it out. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:35 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I dont ever worry about it. We all disagree at one time or another, and if someone dosnt like my view? So the hell what? I try my best to ignore the haters, and ignorant people in this world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Nope. I do try to be polite and not be a bitch or anything, but I think thats just being a decent human being. I wont change my POV or what I think to suit someone I dont even know.

Answer by gemgem at 12:53 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Um..HELL no... I get enough crap and vote downs to prove that I couldn't care any less how anyone feels about anything I have to say. You come to a FREE and PUBLIC forum and ask MY opinion...you are going to get my opinion without the least bit of sugar coating.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:35 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes, I sugar coat everything but still try to get the point across.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:39 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I try to be polite and use manners. Online or not. I don't see what difference it is where you are. I give my opinion if asked. If you don't want it, don't ask. Simple enough.

As far as using certain words, I do avoid using those both online and in real life. If a word is offensive, I'm not going to use it around anyone just because I can.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• No I don't mean profanity. I mean - yesterday I posted a ? about adoption and I used the words "your own" instead of "biological" and apparently that was enough for a lecture on adoption.... just because I chose 2 words while all the while basically meaning the 1 she referred to.... holy moly. some people need to lighten up and not assume everyone around here is dumber than a box of rocks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:51 PM on May. 2, 2011

• No, if people come on here ASKING for opinons then they better be prepared to get them.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:56 PM on May. 2, 2011