**Mixed Feelings About Dating Again**

My fiance passed away September 2009 it has been a year September 2010 marked the one year since he passed. And I have a guy who is interested in me but whenever he gets close I start to termable at the thought of another man's touch. I have a intereseted in him as well but there is a part of me that just can not picture myself with another man and there is another part of me that wants to be happy again and find love again. I find myself with mixed emotions over this any advice ?

Mom2lovingboys

Asked by Mom2lovingboys at 12:35 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• first of all I am so sorry for you loss, I have thought about what I would do if my husband and I were not married, and cannot imagine dating again! I think your body is telling you, that it isn't quite time to date yet. Could you just start out as friends first, I think if you lay it out on the table, about your loss, feelings,,,etc.. if he doesn't want to take it slow, then you will have your answer,, so sorry momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• hey girl ! xD I think It is Prob Normal to feel this way But u need to Let yourself be happy Again ! Dont Punish Yourself Or A man Who Is Interested In you .... That You can see yourself Happy with ! I think He would want you to be happy :)
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• hey girl thanks for the advice from both of you ladies really appericate it
    Mom2lovingboys

Comment by Mom2lovingboys (original poster) at 12:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I think you should write a letter to your deceased fiancĂ© telling him about this new guy. Than read it back to yourself. I'm sure your fiancĂ© loved you and wanted you to be happy.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:19 PM on May. 2, 2011

• if you aren't ready then don't pursue it. some people take awhile. when you are comfortable being alone with someone, going on a date and that person even touching you then you will be ready. take your time.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:56 PM on May. 2, 2011