I Don't Think Everyone Realizes What This Could Lead To

I dont think everyone realizes what this might mean...Another terrorist cell could attack just for the reason that he is now dead. I'm just gonna pray bc I believe things are gonna start becoming really SERIOUS at this point...

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 12:40 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. And I could also get hit by a car when I go out for a run, or slip in the bathtub, or get a needle stick at work. Lots of things could happen- can't stop putting one foot in front of the other, while remaining as "aware" as ever-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't think anyone is naive enough to think that this won't lead to retaliation.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 12:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Of course there will be retalliation, that's the way of the world, always has been, always will be. We can only hope and pray that we stay one step ahead of them
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes it is going to happen, that was actually the very first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the breaking news. The US needs to be UNITED and we should all pray for our nation. VOTE ME DOWN, but that is the only thing that will keep us safe, and of course prayer for our troops as well.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:08 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I totally agree. I would not be a bit surprised to see another attack on the US.

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:42 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Ladies we all need to pray!! Don't stop either! I think the world may have gotten a whole lot scarier!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yea....I'm waiting for the news to say some country or place has been attacked because of this. I expect it, and pray it wont happen.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:42 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I posted something similar just now about basics in schools. People are so naive it scares me.
    Anonymous

• I finally got in touch with a family member who is over there and he said that it is only going to get worse.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i think they would be pretty stupid to try, considering the bullet we just put through their precious leader's head. but in case they do, that's why our national security is extremely tight right now and they are keeping a close watch on things overseas.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011