Would you want your kids to be in the wedding

of your ex husband and the woman he left you for... i was watching E and seen a celeb that did that.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 12:42 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Hell no.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• It is still their dad.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• No!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• No I wouldnt but if their dad wanted that and the kids wanted it then Id have to suck it up. They were in my wedding after all.

Answer by gemgem at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Ultimately it wouldnt be my choice if the father has partial custody..I wouldnt like it, but what can ya do?
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't but honestly.. I would want the kids to see their Dad happy.. the wedding isn't about me, it's about him and if the kids don't want to be in it they will throw a fit and let it be known how unhappy they are.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Its his kids too. He has every right to want to include his kids in his life.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i wouldnt want them to be in it but it is their dad i would be mad tho lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• HELL no but if my kids wanted to.. :(
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• if they are his kids and my kids then it would depend on the age of the children. I mean in the end he is still the father of my children and I would want to put whatever hate I have for him aside for my children. When they get older they might want to have a relationship with their father and if I hate him then I might lose my children because of that hate, so I would let me be in the wedding.

That is just me though!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:54 PM on May. 2, 2011