Now with the death of Usama Bin Laden should Americans feel more safe or more vulnerable?

Status Update of the Day:The FBI has updated its
Most Wanted Terrorists list to reflect the long-overdue
demise of Osama (Usama) bin Laden.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Probably more vulnerable. I'm sure there will be or at least try to be retaliation.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• vulnerable
    Anonymous

• I think while we may be more vulnerable to potential attacks~ Americans should also feel safe, knowing the dedication and perseverance of our US military prevails.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:49 PM on May. 2, 2011

• vulernable for awhile.

Answer by gemgem at 12:51 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i think for right now we should just bask in the justice. i also think we need to stay cautious and keep our guards up - as i am sure his pathetic followers are already formulating a plan. our lives are in the hands of national security, military and special forces so all we can do is hope they have it under control.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

• With the leadership we have right now, most definetly more vulnerable. GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I think we should certainly be more alert to the possibility to an attack on US citizens abroad or even on the US itself. We have removed one of their leaders, and there is a high chance that there will be at least an attempt made for retribution. I just hope that my worries are unfounded, and that nothing comes of this. The US and it's people need all the prayers we can get!
    sunshyne_rust

Answer by sunshyne_rust at 12:57 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Vulernable.The treat level has just increased on base where I live. They actually have soldiers at the gates checking for car bombs, fuel tanks in the road with barriers around them, and several soldiers on base on "lookout" talk about being freaked out when you drive up to post and soldiers walk towards your car to check it out before letting it go through!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Vulnerable..but more so worried for our troops and others overseas.I have family over there in military.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• vunerable...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 1:24 PM on May. 2, 2011