What do you do with goody bags from parties?

By the time my kids get home, most of the stuff is lost or they forget about it, and it winds up in the garbage...

I say forget goody bags. This being said after 4 kids. To me it is a waste of money, let them pick out a bag of chips before they leave or something like that, take a cute cup cake... :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:07 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• I give them goodie bags with stuff for the games.. like the person who kept the say.. snake and can still find it at the end of the party gets a prize. that kinda thing
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:09 PM on May. 2, 2011

• These thing are usually filled with cheaply made party favor toys that fall apart or get lost and also candy, which I am sure the kids get plenty of already at the party. You are right they are a waste of money!! I would do away with them. I like the cupcake idea though!!
    Heather759501

Answer by Heather759501 at 1:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• when i do party bags its usually candy, or homemade cookies/brownies, also i will add a sticker sheet (my kid loves them & stick them to herself as soon as she gets them lol).
    I try not to buy the "party filler" stuff... but cute/cool stuff from the $1 bins.. like mini slinkies. silly glasses & play-doe are hard to not buy. We have used those & DD still has the glasses from her 1st bday party & she is 4yo. and me & dh enjoy slinkies ourself! haha.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I agree. The junk in those is not necessary. The cupcakes are a good idea, or make a craft at the party and let them take that home.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 1:03 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Cupcakes, yum!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:33 PM on May. 3, 2011