Im estatic!

osama is finally dead! my whole family is happy...except for my niece and her boyfriend they could care less!!! i mean he killed thousands of people and they dont care that he's dead. i called and told them last night and all my niece did was a sarcastic "cooooool"

ugh i really dont like when people are like that

i really wanted to yell at her to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm glad he's dead....woohoo
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 1:19 PM on May. 2, 2011

• He destroyed so many lives, and caused immeasurable pain, suffering, and grief. I'm relieved he can't hurt anyone again.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:21 PM on May. 2, 2011

• How old was she when this all happened??? It sounds as if she just doesn't grasp to scope of the event. Not really her fault, it's her age. Celebrate the victory, not the death!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Like some have post i feel like retaliation is the next thing so im not happy. Because we killed him more are going to die and i feel terrorist are going to go bananas and become more extreme. There will always be another osama. And his death is fuel to the fire or terrorism.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:24 PM on May. 2, 2011

• she was in 3rd grade when 9/11 happened i think
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:25 PM on May. 2, 2011

• woo hoo
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:40 PM on May. 2, 2011

• ecstatic
    Anonymous

• Kudos to the military for a job well and safely done. Glad this may provide justice for the victims of 9/11 and their families...but I for one think to "glorify" killing of any kind makes us just as bad as him. I think the world is better off without him. But I for one refuse to stand and "party" over a dead man...no matter how despicable. Don't confuse my refusal with condoning what he did or what he stood for...I just think it is hypocrisy to turn around and celebrate death as he did.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:15 PM on May. 2, 2011