If you want to get in on the debate

I posted in the parenting debate section because it's kind of controversial, but it's about toddlers and their mother's. And I would love to get more opinions from mother who toddler right now. So if you want to get in on the debate it called "Is my son advanced or are you just a bad mom?"

PaCsSupermom

Asked by PaCsSupermom at 1:19 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How sad....

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 2:39 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Actually its "is my son advanced or are you just a BED mom?" wouldn't want people to get confused......
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 3:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• rolling on floor@ daughteroftruth!

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 3:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You are a loony! I feel so sorry for your son, you are living thru him and trying to make him super kid because you are so behind in parenting and education! You lack the ability to have respect or recieve it! I am a good mom, you are a bed mom, and you need to sit and think about why you are so pushy with your DS! You must really lack in ALL other areas! SICK AND SAD! Your son is goin to be ina world of misery b/c of you! In the end he may dspise you..... sad!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:12 PM on May. 2, 2011