Do you think it is great that Angelina and Brad have adopted a few?? Yes-No-Why?

I am not sure how many they have now but I think it's great that she could give them somewhere safe to live. If it is better for the child than where they came from I say go for it.
I just wonder if they both have enough time for them. I really hope they don't know the Nanny better than the parents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Adoption

• I think it is great. Every child deserves a family. Even if I don't approve of their life style I do believe they love their kids and that is a blessing for those children.
    ADonner911

Answer by ADonner911 at 1:20 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I think it is great they adopt children from orphanages.
    Anonymous

• They have 3 biological children and 3 adopted. I'm not fans of theirs, but I think it's great. They really seem to love their children.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i think it is great to adopt older children as they have done. And although I believe that Angelina adopted her first because she was really feeling a strong urge to be this little boy's mommy, I can't help but to wonder about the others. I've heard that they want to have a child born on every continent...that just kind of seems more on the verge of "collecting" than parenting. But it's just like anything else with these famous people...they do things and the world speculates as to why and we probably all have it wrong. LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:13 PM on May. 2, 2011

• We really don't know what they are like---we only read biased and sensationalist articles in celebrity magazines . Who am I to judge them? If they want the childen ,why not? They have enough money to feed and clothe them and provide nannies if they are working on a film,etc. I don't see how any of us can approve or disapprove of their family status.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:20 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Could not have said It better Minnie. Spot on.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:21 PM on May. 2, 2011