• In the Spotlight:

has

anyone ever had herps down on there vagina? if so what did it feel like and how did u get the itching to stop

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• I call BS and stop trolling!
    Anonymous

• I call BS and stop trolling!?

what are u talking about it isnt BS,......
    Anonymous

• you could look it up on a website for all that i have never had them so i wouldnt know but i know there are websites that have the info you want and dont mind the moms who will talk crap ignore them
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• thanks wendy232425..yea i know the will talk crap...
    Anonymous

• I guess go to the doctor and get a script for stuff for that. Oh and don't forget not to have unprotected sex but I don't think your supposed to huring a time when it's flared up or whatever.

Anonymous

• your very welcome
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have genital herpes and it wasn't itching that I had. I hurt so bad down there that I couldn't sit or pee. It burned and felt like I was on fire down there. I didn't get it from having unprotected sex though. I got it while being raped and he went down there with his mouth and he had a cold sore. There are two types of herps. HSV-1 and HSV-2. 1 is rare and caused by mouth to genital contact with a cold sore. 2 is more common and is sexually transmitted. I have type 1. My initial breakout was incredibly painful. Thankfully I have not had another outbreak since and it has been 2 and a half years. I would encourage you to see your dr. If you do have it, there are treatments. GL
    Anonymous

THANKS...I HAVE SEEN MY DOCTOR AND SHE SAID THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE BUT I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THEM TO STOP ITCHING...SHE GAVE ME MEDS FOR IT..SO I GUESS WE WILL SEE..
    Anonymous