Poor babies?

my 7month old son and 3 year old son both have colds and feel so miserable. My 7month old is worse than my 3 year old.
I feel like a bad mommy because i am not feeling the greatest myself with a virus i am trying to fight off too. I have snuggled both boys, making sure they eat, and have plenty of fluids, and watching for other signs if it get worse.
I was up most of the night with my 7month old son, and then my 3 year old son woke up with the same cough.
I hope they get better soon, i hate seeing them like this.
if u have anything else to help them feel better faster let me know. Right now i am doing rest, pushing fluids, cough meds (small dose dr said it was ok), not babysitting my other boys i have to watch to get my boys better.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:22 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Health

• what about baby vicks, a humidfier? I'm so sorry.. its so hard when they are sick.. especially the 7 month old.. that's a hard age for them to be sick and fix them too :(
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:25 PM on May. 2, 2011

• we are doing the Vicks and the Humidifier now, only problem is we just have one Humidifier. I had to buy more vicks too
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 1:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My two year old son is sick too. I have been doing the rest and fluids like you are then children's anti-inflammatory to reduce any swelling in the sinuses. When it's time for nap or bedtime, he gets some children's benedryll to help dry him up and help him sleep better. It sucks that we can't do much more. I hope all of you get feeling better soon.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:28 PM on May. 2, 2011