can i feed my son smashed up frog legs who is 8 months old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's just like any other meat. You ladies need to hush if you've never ad them. Nothing burns me up more than a judgmental, ignorant, child, not trying new things. They have very tender meat. Watch out for bones, as it is soooo easy to leave one. My Daugter started getting soft meats at that age. I would feed them to him.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• eww i wouldn't feed my sixteen year old frog legs. lol acutally i have never had frog legs but i'm thinking i probably wouldn't
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• same with me jodi i dont think you can feed your baby that at such a young age
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• WTF???????????????? LMAO
    AmberleesMoMMy

Answer by AmberleesMoMMy at 12:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Ewwwww.

If you insist, do a little smished up like you would other meats.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I would recommend giving him them 3 days in a row (1 tb 1st day, 2 tb 2nd day and 3 tb the 3rd day) just to make sure he is not allergic to them.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 12:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I would assume that if your baby could eat chicken, being frog legs is about the same consistency, then yeah why not. Just make sure it's cooked thoroughly!! And like a PP said, do it in increments to make sure he's not allergic.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I think it's great that you want your baby to try different things! I would say if you can get them to a consistency that you feel he could handle then I can't think of any other good reason to not let him have them!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 1:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• What do you do with the rest of the frog?

(I"m imagining a little rest home for frogs w/out legs - little tiny crutches, little wheelchairs, gurneys, little frog nurses.....)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• LMAO Wimsey! lol have any of you guys ever even tried frog legs? I remember I thought that was just eww until one time my mother gave me a bowl of food without telling me what it was and it tasted so good! Better than chicken lol

well.. back to the question.. yes just make sure there are no bones and mash it up real good!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2008