In terms of acknowledgment.....

Ladies, especially military members or spouses..... What would be the expected, acceptable acknowledgment for the person who pulled the trigger, that ultimately ended the life of UBL? Would this highly trained and dedicated military professional be disappointed in Obama's address? Would this NS respect and support his CiC, or would he be as disappointed and disgusted as so many here? Would he be sending emails and blogging about how the powers that be did nothing and all the credit should go to him? WWANS do? How would a NS respond?

Sisteract

Asked by Sisteract at 1:50 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I do NOT think they need to say....ever. I am a little pissed that they listed the name of the ship that held th body! Might as well paint a HUGE target on these people!! I mean look at what these crazies did over a silly cartoon!!! THat cartoonist nowlives under protection!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Would this highly trained and dedicated military professional be disappointed in Obama's address?

You want us to speculate on the emotions of someone else?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:57 PM on May. 2, 2011

• This is not something that needs to be released. Nor something the person should have done to get any acknowledgment. This should have been done for the good of our country. End of story. Were the nmes of those soldiers who found saddam listed or said anywhere?? This was a group effort. Obama all the way down to the man who pulled the trigger. No one should know who did what.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:07 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Wow GG, I guess you're not as informed or educated on military standards or protocols as you'd like to present.

Sisteract

Comment by Sisteract (original poster) at 3:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Rush gave him PRAISE!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Wow GG, I guess you're not as informed or educated on military standards or protocols as you'd like to present.

That's how it appears...
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Just give it a bit of time, Wikileaks will spill it and put everybody's lives at risk... (sarcasm but probably the truth)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

Wow sister you got ALL that from ONE sentence? I mean let's just disregard pages and pages and paragraphs and paragraphs of information! I am not sure why you even AS K questions with psychic abilities like that ;)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:04 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't think they are catching on,sisteract. It went over their heads.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

LOL.... Ummm ok, SA... Military standards and Protocol have NOTHING to do with this question of youra, "Would this highly trained and dedicated military professional be disappointed in Obama's address? "

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:12 PM on May. 2, 2011