Pick Disney movie to discribe your day.

Mine is Cinderella..." She goes around in circles until she's very ver y dizzy. Still the hollar, Cinderelly."

Busy, Busy busy day and this is my one break moment. Ah, back to being busy. I look forward to reading your answers.....Later LOL!

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 2:05 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• haha.. I like that.. that's cute..
    I don't have one I guess.. Disney does't make a movie for WOHM YET lol!!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:08 PM on May. 2, 2011

• beauty and the beast. my hubby being the beauty, and I the beast!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 2:09 PM on May. 2, 2011

• So far today has been one of those days Disney wouldn't even make a movie about. First thing this morning my MIL shows up (before 8 am) unannounced (as usual). I answered the door in my robe and my older daughter was in her pjs. We start our homeschooling day in pjs on Mondays and she knows this (it's not the first time for a comment like this). She managed to hang around for over an hour and put us way behind (no one can work while she's here). Then, she's been gone less than half an hour when the gas man shows up to shut off our gas. We were gone on vacation for a couple of weeks and the payment slipped my mind. There wasn't a bill when we got back. Apparently, they missed a lot of our bills because he also visited the next two houses on our block after us. Thankfully I made a payment online and we still have gas. So, even though it's not a movie, today is a Manic Monday. )c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Ha ha maxsmom. I work part time evenings and weekends so after I'm done here I get to be Cinderella somewhere else.

Kira- I have those days too. At least the Beast turns into a handsome prince in the end...not sure if that's the kind of ending you are looking for though,LOL.

Scout- Sounds like a crappy day :( Maybe Sleeping Beauty would be a good one for yeah? And then your MIL can be Maleficent :D
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on May. 2, 2011

• LOL Sounds good to me. I think Maleficent is a perfect representation of her (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i have agree with u and say cinderella
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 5:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i would have to say cinderella as well lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• "You can call me Flower, if you WANT to." from Bambi....just kinda a quiet day I guess.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:40 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Nemo..... nomatter what happens... I just keep swimming, just keep swimming..... metaphorical for going...lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:25 AM on May. 4, 2011