Work at home JOB?

I have been looking for a work at home job now for months. I have done all the businesses and that is just not for me... Anyone have a legit job, that pays, or know of any?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have had excellent luck with eBay.  It's simple and it's a quick source of income.  I also know there are several call centers that hire for at home positions, but those are tough.  You have to meet their equipment qualifications, plus if you have young children, it would still pretty much require a sitter.  I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at  Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:17 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm not sure about any other jobs but I can suggest babysitting other children? It may be hard to get started intially but it can definitely generate income.
    momofcac

Answer by momofcac at 2:32 PM on May. 2, 2011

• There are dozens of "party" companies out there (make up, candles, etc), but that's just not my style. I hate selling stuff. I have a few places you might want to look at, it's all free and all work is done online! http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I would love to share with you myjourney with a 31 year old health and wellness company that has been the biggest blessing for myfamily financially! hope this helps! thanks!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 8:29 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 AM on May. 8, 2011