I am such a airhead sometimes!!

ahaha I had some listerine in a water bottle I always use (long story) and I was half asleep because I work nights and I'm lucky to get 3 hours of sleep. I poured some juice in it and took a few sips before I realized it was in there! Needless to say I started throwing up lol I can't believe I did that, haha thought I'd give you guys a laugh! haha

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 2:18 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well at least your throw up was minty! How has working nights been for you? I would love to work nights so I can spend time with my babies during the day. Right now I work 60 hours per week so I rarely sleep anyway!
    momofcac

Answer by momofcac at 2:21 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Oh man.. that sucks!!!! I am known to put things like Milk in the cupboard or can't find something I just moments put away so I totally get that..haha
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on May. 2, 2011

• It's very hard momofcac.... I'm honestly exhausted all the time. But it is nice spending the day with my son.
    @maxsmom haha that sounds like me, I think having a child made me dumber lol I definately have momma brain
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 2:30 PM on May. 2, 2011