My new hubby's ex!!!!!!!!! Need I say freaking more!

Okay so recently married and my DH ex uses mind manipulation to get his attention regarding their son. She uses the little boy as a pawn ....

So just the other day this chick says via tex after he has already told her that he is married.... and mind you we had just dropped off their son....
Do you want to come in - I made dinner? WTHHHH

Then I responded and say the you know he is married speech and etc...

My DH did not respond!!!! That p'd me off. Now do I act like a lady and let a man do what he do by handling it without my presence or acknowledgement.... SIDE NOTE-He ACTS AFRAID OF HER.

ORRRRRR.....

Do I be his wife and pay her a visit and face to face let her know this is one game she will lose

Really.... I look better than her, she treated him like crap & still makes him feel that way, she had him unhealthy & obese & since being with me he has lost weight and tells me all the time that I'm his God gift.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• it apparently doesn't matter what you look like. if he's not responding to her invite, or to your madness (insecurity), apparently he doesn't have a concern over it.
    one sure way to continue the jr.high-ness of it all is to 'be his wife and pay her a visit'..its not a game, hon. its his ex, and the mother of his child. she will ALWAYS be in the picture in some form, because of the child. your best bet is to be mature and 'handle' it responsibly, not like an insecure teenager who's afraid her boyfriend is gonna ask the head cheerleader to the prom. he's married to you, right? behave like a lady. the more you respond to her actions, the more she will act out. until you have a real threat from her, ignore her antics. then, if he's actually considering 'coming to dinner'/etc, you would be wise to take up the issue with HIM.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• No you email her back saying, we are going to dinner now, but next time let us know in advance and we will try to fit you in. :)

Be nice, don't let her get too you. You trust your husband and that is all you need.

Let her sweat what she can't get!!! Don't act like a child and stoop to her level then your giving her what she wants, remember he is yours for a reason, and keep it moving. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:24 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Talk to her face to face without the children present. Offer to take her to lunch and sit the bitch down and tell her flat out that your husband is not interested and you and your husband need to have the child custody amended to have not contact between her and your husband and you have to drop the child off at a neutral spot you will. Tell her that this is not an empty threat. Tell her that whatever game she is trying to play is childish and you will not stand for it, you are a grown woman and you have no problem solving the problem. Ask if she understands and walk away. That's all you can do. Don't get ghetto or in her face, that only makes you look bad.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:26 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Speak to her one on one and let her know he is married and you do not like those types of comments and that you want to keep the relationship between both households to be based on the kids only when communicating.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Oh my, she has no respect for you. I think your husband should put her in place. What does he say to her when she text him things like that. I am glad that he can be open to you and tell you things without keeping it a secert. But it seems like he has to be telling her something in order for her to act a certain way, or maybe she just don't have a life and wants to stir up drama.
    AIndependentMom

Answer by AIndependentMom at 2:25 PM on May. 2, 2011

• hmm everyone always says be the bigger/better person which is great however i am a bitch nd when it comes to my man i will step up and let you know.. i would either talk with her face to face n let her know to lay off or call i think face to face would make a bigger impression Good Luck and CONGRATS on the marriage!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Kill his Ex with kindness. BE the better person.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:32 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Thanks you all! I must say I am a bit of a bitch when it comes to my man.... Yes I am his wife and not his girlfriend so this I can not allow to take place. His but on the other hand is in the dog house for not responding to put her in her place..... That pissed me off.
    On the other hand I am a Woman and will speak with her directly. She obviously thinks he is a joke- I stand by him and he is a different man than what he use to be therefore I support him 100%.

To top it offhe recently rededicated his life to God..... I know the enemy tries to come in then but not going work here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Don't start drama. You need to tell him to tell her that she is being unacceptable and that he is maried and not nterested in her. He needs to say he is only speaking with her because of the child/ren and there is no chance they will be together. Since there are children involved you all need to be civil. GL! And if you know your husband is faithful don't worry about it, your the one with the ring :)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:39 PM on May. 2, 2011