If your husband gets the post 9/11 gi bill allowance, is it every 2 weeks like the 1st and 15th or every week? Once a month? DH is getting out of army and getting the post 9/11 gi bill

Of course DH could ask but hes been very busy at work. His unit is deploying this summer and even though hes not going with them hes helping them out. I dont know who to call other then the school he will be attending. Can someone be kind to tell me? I appreciate it thank you! We just need to know because we are moving in with family while he attends a automotive school in california and im trying to figure out our bills, how much and when there due and how much we can afford to help my family with water/power and then save the rest. Again, thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not sure if the post 9-11 GI Bill is different from the regular mongomery GI Bill, but the Mongomery pays out once a month and I believe the post 9-11 pays on a similar schedule.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:36 PM on May. 2, 2011

• hmm ok ty. im calling the military department for the school hes going to ask about it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on May. 2, 2011