If your husband gets the post 9/11 gi bill allowance, is it every 2 weeks like the 1st and 15th or every week? Once a month? DH is getting out of army and getting the post 9/11 gi bill

Of course DH could ask but hes been very busy at work. His unit is deploying this summer and even though hes not going with them hes helping them out. I dont know who to call other then the school he will be attending. Can someone be kind to tell me? I appreciate it thank you! We just need to know because we are moving in with family while he attends a automotive school in california and im trying to figure out our bills, how much and when there due and how much we can afford to help my family with water/power and then save the rest. Again, thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the GI bill is only for school, and if he is not in school he will not recieve it! I dont know why someone would tell you that you can use for nything other than school! We are active, and will be for a long time, but his GI bill is the same and you get the money to pay for collee and that ONLY! Ifhe is getting it for he automotive school, then he will get it in 2 chunks the first to pay tuition and the second to get "supplies" .... alos often they pay te school directly! People cant "live" off the GI Bill, that is what you retirement pay, and severance is for!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:23 AM on May. 4, 2011

• LOL ur stupid Jolee
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2011