Newly Married

I need to keep my husband's attention....

He loves me dearly....

However, I have some (just a tinch) of insecurity because I'm expecting and have gained weight...

What can I do to keep his attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Hun, he probably thinks you more beautiful now than ever, just love the daylights out of him in every way.

Answer by older at 2:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Take care of you, do stuff that makes you feel good.

We all gain weight when you have a child but learning and excepting the fact that you are bringing another life into the world, helps alot. Don't worry, and be happy!!!! You have created the most precious thing in life, and that is a life from you and him.

He should love every once of you and be sure you are healthy. :) Congratulations.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• OMG, really? I would hope it wouldn't matter...if it does I am sure he's very superficial.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 2:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I agree with older... you are giving him a child. What is more beautiful than that? He maried you because he loves you, he wants to be with YOU!!! But if you really want, take a ubble bath together, have a nice dinner, snuggle... they have maternity lingerie also. You are beautiful, don't ever let anyone make you feel different
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• sorry for the typos lol my son is in my lap haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:46 PM on May. 2, 2011

• get over it... the "weight you gained" IS HIS CHILD.

please dont start out a marriage as an insecure person... it is not healthy in a relationship.

If that is what you feel... then that is what you feel but DO NOT show it!!!!!!

Anonymous

• I think men are always attracted to confidence so try to feel as good about yourself as you can. For some people that means always making sure their hair and make-up is done, or investing in some good maternity clothes that flatter your new shape. Do what you can to make yourself feel good, and he will likely notice. Make sure to set aside some time just for the two of you, too, because once the baby comes that won't be as easy. Making a man the center of your attention and stroking his ego a little bit never does any harm either. Good luck.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• he loves u or he wouldnt of married u.bringing a baby into theis world is a blessing and it will only bring you closer
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Sounds like you have a nice guy that probably hasn't even noticed you've gained weight (except the baby bump). Just take care of yourself, eat right, and outside in the fresh air.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 3:08 PM on May. 2, 2011

• me and my hubby play it as a game. hes gaining weight with me as pregnancy sympathy and we find it HILARIOUS. He gets funny cravings. Every month at my appointments we both get weighed and see whos gained what. Its fun for both of us.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:09 PM on May. 2, 2011