What has caused YOU to have HIGH blood pressure?

For me,I haven't been very active from a illness I have,I was eating alot of canned,boxed salted foods and I'm overweight from being a sahm for 7 yrs. so the combination of those things have raised my blood pressure.Also,I was under alot of stress.I'm now on medication to lower it and I hate the stuff!Hoping no one out there get high blood pressure,it's terrible!So,tell me your story?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 1:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• ive been diagnosed with it or anything... but everytime almost that i'm with my MIL i feel it rise hahha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• They say HIGH blood pressure is caused from weight gain,inactivity,salted foods,stress,genetics but then some people won't be over weight,don't eat salted foods,aren't inactive but the majority of people with HIGH blood pressure do have these things.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2008