How do you make your hair look cute?!

I have tried to fix my hair diff numerous times and it always looks terrible. ive tried to do a bump, curls, all up, all down but nothing looks good. Maybe i need pointers here. What do you do to make your hair look cute?

*my hair is medium lenght and very thick! This is a HORRIBLE pic of me but gives ya an idea what my hair is like. I usually scrunch it but don't like the look of it though :/

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 2:59 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• headbands. i just add accessories. my hair is very fine and doesn't hold anything for long, so i add things to take away from that lol.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 3:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Messy buns with a french braid incorporated to the side, Curling it then running a blow dryer to it, Straightening it and pinning back a couple of peices to pull hair out of your face. ideas.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You would look so cute with shirley temple curls, do you have a curling iron? You should side part the front of your hair slick down like a side sweep and curl the back spritz with holding spray and it would look nice you look just like my older sister except you have nice hair my sisters is very thin that you could see her scalp if she does ponytails but curls or waves would look great on you my hair is naturally wavy so I just spray water, gel and use a hard brush and make my natural waves come out
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:07 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't do much in terms of product and styling, so I prefer a cut that takes care of itself. My hair is decently long (halfway down the back) with long layers. I usually wear it long, but sometimes french braid it, twist it into a bun, or pin back the long bangs.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:13 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My hair is long and thick. I have bangs and a blunt cut in the back. I wear braids a LOT, guess it's a Native thing. I wouldn't wear them to work though, then I'd wear a french twist.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:31 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Such a pretty face! Looks like you have a high forehead, so I say go with bangs and trim the ends.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:23 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I use little girl claw holder thingys LOL I think your hair would look cute if you took a straightener and made those fat curls ringlets by wrapping your hair around it :) That is just me but it is your hair as long as you like it who can say your wrong :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Maybe you just need a new look! I personally think your hair looks cute in the picture but if you have ahd the same style for a while now you may be ready for a change. Find a good stylist you can look at you hair and face and come up with another awesome style to sport for a while. Then when you get bored with that try another one or go back to this one! Hair grows so you can mess around with it all you want and know you can always change it back and forth to what you like.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• When I had long hair I used to put it in a french braid, or a bun, sometimes I did the gathered pony tail. I also used scrunchies, head bands and barretts as well to give a bit of fancyness to my hair. Now that my hair is short (It is stacked in back and is an angled bob style with bangs) I will pull it back with a head band or sometimes change the part and part to one side, and maybe put a barrett in it.

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• My friend and I are both into the whole hair bow trend that is going on now!
    http://veeshusbowtique.storenvy.com/
    VeeshusBowtique

Answer by VeeshusBowtique at 2:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2011