Is there a movie or tv show that your preschooler loves that suprised you?

sarah389

Asked by sarah389 at 3:01 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son was begging for family game night, my husband and I took out a few games and decided it was a good idea. Turns out he meant the show on Hub, Family Game night.

We were also quite intrigued by the Royal Wedding. (which I was not) He saw pictures of the procession on the news and said, "Wow Mommy thats sooo beautiful" and insisted on watching more.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 5:05 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Lost In Space & The Outer Limits are their oddest obsessions.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 3:13 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Full House... they watch it like it is a giant piece of candy....lol even my 1 yo!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Cats - the musical. Swan Lake - the ballet. Dr who - WTF! My MIL let him watch that and of course I would never. How freakin scary. And a bunch of theater preformances. Billie Holiday, Nina Simone..Nina because in one of her songs she sang the word Boobies. We were watching an old preformance and I didn't expect it. I thought he was going to pee his pants laughing so hard.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:05 PM on May. 2, 2011