Did the EXACT same thing to my hair today as I did Friday...NOT SAME OUTCOME :(

So friday I blow dried my hair after putting pantene straightening creme and tresemme heat protector spray and it came out sooooo soft and looked really good. Today, it looks ok but not quite as smooth and not nearly as soft :( I don't know why.

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 3:04 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• more humidity in the air? did you forget to use conditioner? maybe you used less/more product. could be any number of reasons.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:05 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I think maybe I used a little less creme...I'm not sure....I'm soo disappointed. Hoping I can work with it and get it right. My hair looked really good the other day and it lasted from Friday until today...would like this to last until Thursday
    huntin_mama

Comment by huntin_mama (original poster) at 3:07 PM on May. 2, 2011

• if you are touching your hair then the oils from your hand is getting into your hair, and it's makes your hair stiff and oily. so the best thing to do is wash your hair and start over.

obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 4:38 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Hair has a mind of its own. I have found if I do the EXACT same thing sometimes that works like washing it before I do it or not washing, but sometimes it is just an epic fail which leads back to my first thought. Thank you for asking I have asked myself that soooo many times before.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2011