I'm wondering if anyone is reconsidering travel plans in light of last night's news and the heightened security levels? We were thinking about traveling overseas this Summer (probably just London, nothing too exotic), but now we're thinking that it might be best to wait until things settle down a bit. I'm normally not one who would worry too much about this kind of thing (what will be will be), but now that we have two small children who would be traveling with us, I'm starting to have second thoughts.
Answer by CallMeAngie at 3:18 AM on May. 3, 2011
Answer by dullscissors at 3:07 PM on May. 2, 2011
Answer by jmpj8107 at 3:15 PM on May. 2, 2011
Answer by balagan_imma at 4:29 PM on May. 2, 2011
Answer by scout_mom at 3:15 PM on May. 2, 2011
I would not let this incident change my plans-
Answer by Sisteract at 7:52 PM on May. 2, 2011
Answer by sherribeare at 11:53 AM on May. 3, 2011
Next question overall
(Money & Work)
What to do when apartment. manager refuses to give deposit back?