i am nw 6 months pregnant and i have not felt my baby kick yet.i hear the heartbeat but is so i wanted to kno is anythinkg wrong with my baby or im just a late feeler?????

mz.ericka

Asked by mz.ericka at 1:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if its your first then you may be feeling baby and not relize it. with my first i didnt know it was baby moving till about 6months i thought i was just really gasy lol sounds wierd i know but dont worry im sure soon he will or she will be kicking you like no tomorrow in your ribs but at your next apt you might say something to your dr some babies just arnt big movers and it may depend on how the baby is sitting.
    Anonymous

• have you told the doc? maybe the baby just dosnt want to kick
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I would not be very bothered providing the doctors say that the baby is developing fine. You should be feeling the baby move very soon though. Have you not felt any movement at all? Or just no kicking? Or was there like a little 'fluttering'?
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I too could hardly feel the baby kicks. But I could see them roll across my abdomen. I never bothered with the kick counts when I was pregnant
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my last daughter, I didn't feel her kick until later. The doctor said it was because she was under the placenta and that she was up against my back and that is why I didn't feel her.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• HMMMM WELL SOME BABIES MOVE MORE THAN OTHERS. MAYBE YOUR BABY IS AWAKE WHILE YOU SLEEP SO SHE/HE IS KICKING BUT YOU CANOT FEEL IT WHILE YOU SLEEP.
    YOUR BABY MAY BE SITTING DEEPER AND NOT COMING TO THE SURFACE. BUT DEFINITELY TELL YOUR DR.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you don't feel anything by 28 wks, you need to let your doctor know. It could also be possible that you have an anterior placenta, preventing you from feeling her movements.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• One of mine was a late mover and was fine,, maybe your due date is wrong and you are not as far along as you think. The movements start off not as kicks but flutters like butterflies in your stomach
    munchkinaplenty

Answer by munchkinaplenty at 1:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2008