What your one favorite thing that you and your child share?

I love when I try to ask my 7 year old, Riley about girls. He just blushes and tell me he does not want to talk about girls. The look on his face is priceless. With my 6 year, Joshy, it is all the questions he asked like when we were playing zombie farm and he asked me "What are the zombies called that don't have heads. I told him Headless Zombies. He then asks me "Well mom, how do they eat the brains then or when he start singing in the ballpark bathroom and it starts echoing where everyone can hear it. And with Luke, my 2 year old it every morning when he gets up and gives me the tightest hug in the world and then a big ole kiss.

RJSMOMM

Asked by RJSMOMM at 3:12 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• All my children and I like to make up songs about random things. Each child have their own song about them. But we also make up and sing songs about everyday things and activities. Today we made a song about the traffic while driving home from school.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My favorite thing that I share with my son? I'd have to say it's when he decides he's in a "kissy" mood. He wants to kiss all his stuffed animals, and have me kiss them, and then he wants me to give him kisses too. It's very sweet and always makes my day.
    sirshay

Answer by sirshay at 3:16 PM on May. 2, 2011

• my kids and I love to bake!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:18 PM on May. 2, 2011

• With my two month old he just gives me the biggest smiles and it's soo easy to get him to laugh. It's the greatest thing to make him laugh and to get the biggest smile anytime I'm in view. <3

My two year old and one year old love to sing. I either make up songs using their name or we sing traditional children's songs.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:34 PM on May. 2, 2011

• well me and my daughter's love to hear music n dance ,then me n my boy's love to play video games and play board games
    sexyscorpio69

Answer by sexyscorpio69 at 3:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• When my son,19, gets bored or frustrated at work... I'm the one he calls to talk to. (At least once a day, sometimes multiple times.) He could call friends but he calls me....... I love it.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 4:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Me and my daughter are constantly bonded. She is my little angel. She loves when we color together and when I read her books. We also dance and sing together. Movie time is great too!!!!!
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 4:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My sons and I have watched so many movies together that we one line each other to laughter! Someone will say something then a one liner from Ace Ventura will come up and we'll all get animated over it...it's hilarious!
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:29 AM on May. 3, 2011