Swollen?

I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow and it seems after sex my vagina hurts and feels swollen. Anybody else experience this?

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 3:14 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you could check with the dr if you are concerned. could be just the pressure of the baby and irritation
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• about 33 weeks or so my vagina seemed swollen lol it is weird im 38 weeks and went walking last week briskly and i could swear i felt it jiggling haha
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• When I went into my second trimester and started having sex again I felt swollen and it hurt, and time to time the pain comes back. I wrote it off, figuring all the blood's basically right there and friction might have irritated me, so I thought nothing of it.
    Tmi, but to relieve the pain/swollen-ness I wrapped a cold water bottle in a clean wash cloth and held it there (over panties) for a bit while reading/doing random things that I didn't need to get up for.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 7:30 PM on May. 2, 2011