Tell me about your Walmart experience, good or bad

Today i went there to buy my daughters vitamins, go figure they didn't have the ones I was looking for. So i just had to buy a different kind to avoid driving somewhere else. So i get home and for some reason i opened the lid just to see that some inconsiderate person opened the seal under the lid. I'm glad i opened it before my daughter did in the AM. Who knows what people can do or put in those containers, i don't even want to think about what could have happened.
This is just one of my bad experience :(

thismotherof2

Asked by thismotherof2 at 3:24 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• Wal-Mart totally sucks. It's why I haven't stepped foot in one in over 17 years.
    Anonymous

• I have been to one in my life... I wasnt very impressed.
    It was HUGE... which made shopping a real pita and took longer than had I just gone to a normal size store.
    Wasnt the cleanest place I had been in my life.
    The items were a VERY cheap but so was the quality... I dont think the savings would have been worth my money if I was just going to have to replace the items due to the quality
    Anonymous

• There has never once been a good experiencing in wally world. It always takes at least 30 min to run in and buy one thing because the store is so spread out and not designed to flow. The cash registers are always backed up. And trying to find someone to help you is like wandering around the dessert for 40 years.

As far as your experience... I bought a can of frosting once that had the safty seal pulled back and a big finger full missing. Worst part, the store accused me of doing it and wouldn't replace it!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:35 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have yet to have a good experience there. Unfortunately, as much as I hate that store, sometimes I have to go anyway because this is a very small town with very few choices. I buy everything I possibly can at the grocery store. I even try the dollar store before I step foot in WM. Over the weekend my parents visited and my mom needed to go there. It was another lousy experience complete with rude employees. I dread the next time I need something the grocery store is out of.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• The only real problem I've had with Walmart is their pharmacy. Talk about rude jerks.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I love walmart its a one stop shop the only bad experience is the lines BLAH but if i can i like to support the local home owned businesses

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I worked for Walmart. I will never work a customer service desk for any company ever again. The customers were terrible. I always resolved issues, just hard to please people, I guess.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• but mommie2, They better not accuse me of opening that bottle cause it won't be a pretty site, Vitamins aren't cheap.
    Wow i haven't called walmart, Wally world in forever, thanks . LOL
    I'm so glade i'm not the only one that thinks Willy world sucks!!!
    thismotherof2

Comment by thismotherof2 (original poster) at 5:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I haven't had a bad experience at Walmart. I always buy my groceries there, I like it. But I guess I am in the minority.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I haven't achieved the 17 years of the first person's response, but I'm probably pushing a decade of not going in there! And it is the closest big box to my home.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 9:16 PM on May. 2, 2011