Has anyone ever had a yeast infection that wouldnt go away? adult content

So I am 23 weeks pregnant, and just took a 7 day course of monistat suppository cream. I am still having the itching/burning.

Has anyone else still had a YI even after the treatment? I have no other symptoms like an odour or discharge... If not a yeast infection, any ideas on what else it could be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Health

• it might be an sti, talk with your doctor at your next visit.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I doubt its a STI... I have been with my hubby for 11 years, and we have been tested in the past. If something pops up now, he is in damn trouble!!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Im 7mnths and had 5 so far,it's driving me crazy. I wish they can just give me a supply for the rest of the pregnancy.I've only had burning&discharge.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:46 PM on May. 2, 2011

• YI
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Unique11, what did they give you? I do NOT want to use that cream stuff again.... it was horrible and so uncomfortable!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• O it could be gone for a couple days and come right back.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:49 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes i hate the cream to. They gave me a pink pill.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:50 PM on May. 2, 2011

• you and hubby could just be passing it back and forth and thats why it won't go away.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 3:52 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I couldn't get rid of them until I started ironing my panty crotch. Sometimes washing machine water won't kill the yeast. I read years ago to iron the cotton crotch in my panties. I've never had another yi since.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Im not going out and buying anything my midwife always gives it to me. Go to the doc though im pretty sure it's a yi and let them supply u or write a prescription. Tell that cream is uncomfortable. That cream actually caused me a lil burning after a lil while after putting in and it oozed out. That's y i hate it.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:56 PM on May. 2, 2011