• In the Spotlight:

AM I PREGNANT?PLEASE HELP ME

I FEEL PREGNANT.I HAVE CLEAR YELLOWISH TYPE MUCUS.I GET NAUSEATED,SORE BREAST,SLEEPY ALL THE TIME,LOWER BACK PAINS N BLOATED.IS IT TO EARLY TO TAKE A HPT,MY PERIOD IS IN 6 DAYS.PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• get a blood test done by dr.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• id wait til you have missed your period just to make sure. Yes its possible if your having sex obviously BUT id wait. Stress can cause the body to have pregnancy symptoms. If you miss your period id get a test, make sure you take it in the morning the first time you go to the bathroom thats when the pregnancy hormone is highest
    kalikona

Answer by kalikona at 6:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• the test may work but it may not. that sounds like my regualr period to me... and remember if you are stressed out your period will be prolonged so try and relax
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 6:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i would wait cause i was experiencing the same symptoms before my period and it turned out to be PMS.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2008