Be poor or in bad health?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 3:45 PM on May. 2, 2011 in

• I am currently in the same situation (sort of). About 3 weeks ago I went to the Dr for back pain. She thought it was Sciatica and did an MRI. Long story short, they found what is called a Hemangioma in my back and I have been off of work since April 5th, 2011. What was found in my back is basically a benin tumor. Anyway my Dr. put me off work until further notice so they can figure out how to treat it and whatnot as it is apparently an uncommon problem. So, I have not made any money in almost a whole month, and although it sucks really bad to not have some of the most basic, simplist things I would not risk my health for money. I have a child that I need to live and be healthy for, and I assume you do to. Take care of yourself first, because if you don't no one else will. Good luck, I wish you the best
    LovinCambree

Answer by LovinCambree at 3:53 PM on May. 2, 2011

• poor...I can make money if I have my health
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 3:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Define Bad.?
    I guess Poor.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• How poor? Like cardboard box poor?
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:46 PM on May. 2, 2011

• well we were pretty poor for awhile and i was really sick for a decent part of it...and it sucked because i couldnt afford to take off of work...so i'd pick sickness over being broke again, as bad as it sounds.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 3:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Cardboard box poor. I hate being sick and feeling terrible. I could still do stuff and live being poor.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:51 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Poor.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:52 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Probably neither they both sound horrible but I guess if I had to go with one it would be the poor cause I know I could come out of it somehow.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:52 PM on May. 2, 2011

• poor
    armywife271819

Answer by armywife271819 at 4:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• well if your in bad health, then you really can't have it ALL since you'd be spending your money on your health and you wouldnt even be able to get up to wear those nice clothes you bought anyway or enjoy anything, really.

I pick being poor, you can always work your way up.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:06 PM on May. 2, 2011