Not a question but a prayer request!

Phil campbell and hackleburg alabama had an EF5 Tornado hit this past wednesday. I or my home was not affected but a lot of people have lost family members and everything they own! They r really in need of prayer and donations. Please say a little prayer and I can get locations to donate if u would like to do so...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• sending lots of positive energy that way!!
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 3:50 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Absolutely!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Will pray, wish I could help otherwise but just got out of the hospital myself after a month being in and the bills I am dreading myself to see. since I am not working right now myself because of it so one income. But the footage we saw on tv of the damage from the tornados just broke my heart.
    I really wish I could do more, maybe I can talk to my church when I get to go back next weekend...maybe a fund raiser of some sort. That would be a good idea for a lot of churches and thing I would think.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 5:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Praying!
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 7:34 PM on May. 2, 2011

• you got it
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:08 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Most of the north and central part of the state was hit hard. Last time I listened to the news there was still like over 400 missing in Tuscaloosa, AL. I've been thanking God for almost a week now. My family is from the Cullman/Blount County areas and they are all well. The damage is unreal. The live footage of the tornadoes is unbelieved. That's what you normally see out in the mid-west. We watched the tornadoes live as they hit Cullman, Tuscaloosa, and then Birmingham, and that's just three places that the tornadoes hit. There is tons of small towns that got hit too. I plan on donating blood, diapers, and formula. We are going to be heading up that way later this week. I've been doing much praying and will continue to pray for those who have been affected by the tornadoes.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:44 AM on May. 3, 2011