Be honest, when your home with your kids alone even w/o hubby there do you act a little crazy with the kids? lol

I will go nuts with my children, we run around the house like we just escaped the mental hospital and sing soooo loud that Im sure our neighbors can hear us. Its fun to let loose and be wild and the kids think its so funny. Now theres only so much I will do when hubby is here cause then he might think theres really somthing wrong with me lmbo!!!

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:59 PM on May. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I do that no matter where we are or who is around if its an appropriate time of course.. like dropping him off at daycare this morning I did the hot dog dance ( Mickey mouse) while my provider and 6 other kids were there - we are silly together almost everywhere we go - we had a foam sword fight yesterday too l;ol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• That's funny! I do it too.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yep,,guilty as charged! My husband would think I'm mental if he saw the real me. My kids on the other hand love it when I go goofy on them..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• we do the same thing!! i blast the music give all my kids hairbrushes and really big sunglasses and we go nuts!! i have video taped alot of them to show DH when he comes back from deployments!! we have a blast doing it!! Or we like to play hide-n-seek in the house!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes! We even have dance parties to American Idol in the living room.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 4:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• LOL I am the same way... Just don't look in my windows during school breaks!!! I don't wanna be thrown in a looney bin for playin with my kids!!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:02 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Completely if someone seen me they would put me in a padded room...but your right it is so much fun. I've caught my dh doing it too. Lmao
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 4:02 PM on May. 2, 2011

• DH and I both do. I kick butt at freeze tag. I suck at hide and go seek. You should have seen our deck over the weekend. Food fight!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• That was not me crawling on all fours barking like a dog. Really it wasn't. I didn't act like an elephant either. ;)
    Anonymous

• Underneath, we all want to act like that, but because we are adults, we feel that we can't. However, kids allow us to act like fools and not feel foolish. I love acting like a fool. We were singing and marching to The Yellow Submarine, just to appease my 7 month old. I will hide and call for them, just to jump out and scare the tar out of them. We will yell, scream, dance, chase each other and do whatever nonsense we can get away with. Our neighbors give us dirty looks and shake their heads, but it is well worth it. It makes for happy kids and even a happy mom.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:40 PM on May. 2, 2011