Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? Do you eat meat?

armywife271819

Asked by armywife271819 at 4:08 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No i don't think that i could do that myself but DH says he thinks it would be a good investment to get one of our own to slaughter so we could have a bunch of meat. with the economy going the way it is it doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Only if I knew how to do it properly.
    Anonymous

• No. Yes. I prefer thinking that my meat is magically delivered to my grocery store.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 4:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You must not eat meat?
    Yes I would go and kill a cow.

Answer by louise2 at 4:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm mostly vegetarian. Not because I am ethically against eating animals, but because the texture of chewing meat is disgusting to me.

But as for the meat I do eat, could I kill a fish? Oh yes.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• We only eat fish and chicken. As a child I helped my dad with killing chickens we raised out at my uncles. Best chickens I have ever eaten in my life. We buy fish at a fish market but when my husband fishes he cleans them and we eat them. Red meat was causing me to have bowel issues so we all cut it out of our diet and are healthier for it.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 4:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• No I wouldnt go to a slaughter house to kill a cow, but Id go out back near the bar and do it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Who needs a slaughter house? We do it on the family farm. Same with deer.
    Anonymous

• Yes and yes... and I hunt so I kill it, then gut it, and skin it, and even package the meat and put it in the freezer! Its healthy and economical and we provide for ourselves. I like it that way.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My best friends family owns a butcher shop. I've seen it done, yes. Have I killed a cow? No. And yes, the fresh meat is very, very tasty.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 4:12 PM on May. 2, 2011