Oh my goodness i cant believe my 2 year old dd did this. adult content

she came up to me and says mommy i did poo so I told her hold on sec while mommy puts this away i was putting towels away and I almost done so as soon as I finished I called her over to change her diaper and she was nowhere to be found so I walked around and was shocked to see that she was attempting to change her own diaper omg there was poo all over the place I had to give her a bath and when i was done cleaning it all up she tells me mommy that was so stinky lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like you should start potty training her
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 4:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• LOL awww
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• bouncingA classic story!!!!!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:13 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I had one of mine do that once..it was just pee though. She went & got a diaper & had taken the wet one off & was trying to do the tape up on the new one lol
    Anonymous

• Time to potty train her. And to stop what you are doing and listen to her when she says she pooped in her diaper.

Answer by louise2 at 4:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I agree time to potty train lol kids do the funniest things lol....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• LOL
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 4:18 PM on May. 2, 2011

• At louise i only had a very little to put away and I saw her in her little corner so I new she was busy doing her thing all this took only a few minutes and I find it hard to believe that as soon as one of your children poo or pee in there diaper you do a 100 mile dash to change them ..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:19 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Laughing at the 100 mile dash comment. That a pretty funny mental image. Knocking over crap and hurdling over objects just to get that diaper changed.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Well when they start making messes with their shity diapers/pull up. Yes I would pay more attention to the child or stop and change the child. What you are doing will wait tell you clean a shity but.

Answer by louise2 at 4:59 PM on May. 2, 2011