How do you cope?

ever have an anxious feeling? you just can't shake? What do you do to make you feel better?

BalooSkii

Asked by BalooSkii at 4:19 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Health

• Deep breaths and then i try to sleep it away.. some days I just can't shake it.. sucks..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I use prayer and meditation to center my thoughts.. I talk it out, write it down, etc and then... I usually try to shut my head off so I can get a good sleep in to help with defeating the anxiety feelings. I hate it when it happens...
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 4:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• well I call all the people who are close to me.. or text them.. because it is usually something to do with one of them :(
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 4:26 PM on May. 2, 2011

• How anxious are you ? Are you anxious most of the time? For no real reason ? I had to get on some medication,cause I just couldn't shake it. Now I am on some meds that make me feel just like I used to. I am not doped up... I just feel normal :)
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 4:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Only when i am overwhelmed, but thanks for your replies ladies.
    BalooSkii

Comment by BalooSkii (original poster) at 4:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I try to get and stay busy it helps to put my mind on something else.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:26 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Sure, I get the occasional panic atack even. It helps me to be alone for a few minutes and take some deep breaths.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 5:55 PM on May. 2, 2011