Worst fight with your.........

brother/sister????

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 4:19 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Big family fight when dad died. The battle began instantly over his 'stuff'. I was determined that 'stuff' would be sold and money would be spent on a headstone. Older sister wanted stuff sold and money split between sibs. Sitting at my dads house talking to his hospice nurse (2 days after he died)), sis stormed in screaming and yelling at me that she was going to beat the shit out of me. If the nurse hadn't been there she would have killed me. We didn't speak for many years after that. We were 46 and 47 when this happened.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:20 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My brother broke my backstreet boys c.d. on purpose so I threw a couch cushion (the kind that zip so you can wash it) and I threw it like a frisbee really hard and he caught a zipper to the face. He got really mad and sat on me until I cried. I guess that wasn't the worst...sort of like a classic.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I was 17 and she was 19, she beat me up with a mug, she gave me a big bump on the back of my head. She broke the mug and made my head bleed. Needless to say we are not close.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Me and my brother never fought just, he is 5 years younger than me.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My sister and I lived together with our kids for awhile and I guess she thought because she is older than me, she was still the "boss" of me. She told me to clean the bathroom and I was bugged because it was her kids clothes all over the floor, but I thought whatever, I'll do it when I am done with my laundry. So I was putting my clothes away when I heard her YELL at my 2 year old son. He spilled his juice and she thought yelling at him was a good way to solve it, I think she was just mad because I didn't clean on her timetable. So I told her not to yell at my son and so she yelled at me instead, pretty soon, we're trading punches and my son and I end up moving out for awhile.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

• The one that stands out the most for me is when I was 8 months pregnant with my first daughter. Him and his sleezy friends were in the living room of my dad's house blaring music and they were drunk. It was late so I told him he had to take his party elsewhere. He got pissed at me and came after me and I kicked his ass down the stairs. Had to protect not only myself, but my baby too.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:29 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My sister's son was having some anger issues that I was unaware of and he rammed his head into my very pregnant belly almost causing me to lose my firstborn & immediately putting us in the hospital. Instead of just dealing with what happened she didn't even go to the hospital, lied about what happened, and still 4 years later wonders why I can't get my husband to go around them. It was a huge mess, but the way she reacted has made it impossible to get things back the way they were.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:32 PM on May. 2, 2011