Little League Concessions

Do you buy drinks and snacks at your kids games from the concessions or bring your own? Just curious lol.
We usually buy there since 100% of the money goes to the Optimist club.

Asked by gemgem at 4:27 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son is 14 and has been playing b-ball since t-ball... and we have NEVER been to a field with a concession stand.

I find that pretty odd considering we are in a VERY big town in So. Cal... but then again, maybe that is the reason, land is SO expensive that we have fields all over but not one big complex with multiple fields.  

Anonymous

• We had a very small complex where my sister played ball when we were kids and it had a concession stand (4 fields--one for each division). We brought our own snacks b/c my mom couldn't afford to buy them there since all her excess went to baseball and band. We each had something that we got to do.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• We bring our own.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Really? We have littles ones and they sell hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos, pickles, popcorn, drinks, candy lol, all the junk you might expect.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 4:42 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have three sons in three different sports. There was no way I could afford to buy from the concession stand at each event. I'm glad others can, but I couldn't and I don't regret it at all.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:21 AM on May. 3, 2011